Getting started with Process Intelligence
- Define your business challenge
- Before you start using Process Intelligence, clearly define the business challenge you are trying to solve. At Application scenarios, you will find examples for questions Process Intelligence can help answer.
- Create your process
When you open Process Intelligence for the first time, you need to create a process, read more at Creating a process.
- This process stores your process data and your related investigations.
- Upload your data
- To deliver actionable insights, Process Intelligence needs your process data. Once you know what problem you want to solve, you need to upload your event and case data to Process Intelligence. Read more at Uploading data.
- Analyze your process
- After you have uploaded the data, you can use Process Intelligence's intuitive investigation view to analyze your data. Read more at Process data analysis: Investigations.
Is this page helpful?