From the top-right drop-down menu, select My Profile to view and edit your own Signavio Workflow Accelerator user settings.
Use the Me section to update your contact details and avatar picture, and to set or change your password.
If you have not yet set a password, enter a password in the Change password field. Repeat the password.
Save all updates with Save changes.
Use the Preferences section to configure the Workflow Accelerator user interface and notifications.
Clear the checkboxes to disable email notifications.
The Organizations section lists organizations that you belong to, and indicates whether you have the organization administrator role.
You can use the leave icon to leave an organization.
When you leave an organization, Workflow Accelerator will:
- remove you from the organization’s groups
- remove you from process models (process owner, access controls, action candidates)
- unassign you from tasks in the organization’s processes
- remove your participation in cases of the organization’s processes
- free up one of the organization’s Workflow Accelerator licenses.
The Services section shows your personal configurations for third-party services, such as a linked Google account.
To log out of all active Workflow Accelerator sessions, click Log out of all devices.